martedì 30 giugno 2009

OUR HOLIDAY IN PONTASSIEVE‏

Dear Angela and Tino,

My wife and I are back since over a week in Austria and desperately missing sunny Pontassieve and Bella Italia!

Family Bhaduri has also returned to Florida safely and we all are still speaking about this wonderful holiday.

Through this email we want to offer our heartfelt thanks to you both for your hospitality, friendliness, help and kind effort to make our stay at your hotel very comfortable. we enjoyed very bit of our stay. your hotel is very conveniently situated to travel to Ferenze and many beautiful places in this part of Italy.

I searched in your Home Page a possibility for our customers but could not find. I want to inform your future prospective visitors how satisfied we were. if you can send me the link, I can write a few lines.

I wish you all the best and Mille Grazie!!!!

Abhijit Ghosh

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento